Sustainability is a central aim of our procurement strategy, so it is an important criterion when assessing potential entrants to the supply chain, reviewing performance, and developing the strategy.
Eurovia UK aspires to the highest standards of Corporate Responsibility, and we measure the commitment of our suppliers too.
We use eSource to assess how companies measure up to their economic, environmental and social responsibilities.
We expect our supply chain to use responsibly sourced materials, products and equipment, and to work with us to improve our performance year on year and to collect the carbon data necessary to monitor this.
Eurovia UK supports the United Nations Global Compact and Modern Slavery Act and we expect our supply chain to accepted these principles respecting human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
Our approach to sustainable supply chain management and ethical trading is clear:
- We set and communicate standards
- We monitor supply chain performance
- We have effective processes for tackling problems
- We work together proactively to mitigate their impacts
- We build capacity to anticipate and meet future demands and challenges